Thank you for planning your vacation with CR Surf Travel Company. We truly appreciate your business. This document is to help us provide you with the best possible vacation. We are partners with Dugans Travels, with a network of over 600 travel agents in the United States.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATEMENT
1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call CR Surf Travel Company immediately if you have any questions (001-321-890-5761).
2. CHECK-IN – Minimum check-in time for domestic flights is 1 hour and for international flight, 2 hours.
3. RECONFIRMATION – Reconfirm the day and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory for most international flights. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
4. EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES – Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), flight(s), time(s), or routing(s) could result in carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
5. These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
6. TICKETS – Canceled or unused tickets must be returned for proper credit to your account. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
7. HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel.
8. TOURS/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
9. IMPORTANT!!!!!! If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you – do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows “O.K.” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor.
10. We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services.
11. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – This travel agency is acting only as an agent for suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This travel agency, therefore, shall not be responsibility for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your ticket, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. This travel agency shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social, or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases this travel agency from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the travelers voluntarily assume all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
12. Proof of identity is required for international travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
Here is our checklist to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. First, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance, since you never know when the unexpected can happen. Here is a link to Travel Insured, who we recommend to provide excellent coverage, service, and options for individuals and families – LINK.
RECONFIRM AIRLINE FLIGHTS
If you are flying, you need to confirm your flights 24 hours prior to departure. It is not uncommon for an airline to have a schedule change that may mean your flight is leaving earlier or later than originally expected. You can call the airline directly or log onto their website with your flight information to verify the flight times . The airlines are suppose to contact the passenger if there is a major change in time, however, this does not always happen. If you miss your flight due to a schedule change, it can become a nightmare.
Make sure to have proper ID. If flying, you do need your driver’s license to check in at the airport. Make sure you do not have paper tickets that will be required by the airline.
If you are taking a cruise or flying out of the country, the best ID is to have a passport . This will soon be a requirement for US travelers so you might as well get one now. It is not hard to do. Your local post office can help you with the process in most cases. If you do not have a passport, you will need picture id AND your birth certificate. The original certificate is needed not a photocopy. Your documents will have more information on what is needed but please make sure to have the original certificate with you. If you don’t have it, you will need to contact the state in which you were born in so that you can get one.
If you need help determining what you need for your trip, please contact us. We highly recommend getting a passport to avoid any problems.
If you have problems, please contact us. We would really like to know how your trip goes-good or bad.. Your information can help future travelers. Sometimes a hotel has gone down hill since we last sent someone or there are issues we are not aware of. If you let us know, we can help get it fixed. The suppliers we work with need information to fix problems. If you have a wonderful time and the hotel is great, let us know. This way we know we can recommend it without worry. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We use it to help other travelers.
Again, thank you for choosing CR Surf Travel Company and we hope to hear from you soon!