Envision Festival 2018
Ten Ways to Help Our Oceans
AFFORDABLE LONG TERM RENTALS NOW AVAILABLE! We want surfers to stay with us for the entire surf season!
Buena Vista Villas and Casa Buena Vista highlights: WIFI high speed internet…a secluded mountain top location with ocean, mountain and jungle vistas and a 3rd story observation area with amazing 360 degree views of the surf, beaches, mountains and jungles…. vast tropical gardens with nature trails… rental surfboards and lessons, mountain bikes, snorkel gear and beach accessories… laundry service… and a 12 passenger air conditioned turbo diesel van is available for transportation to our local airport, tours, beaches and surf. Buena Vista is centrally located and only a few minutes from the beaches and everything Nosara has to offer!
Buena Vista Villas are new, charming tropical vacation units offering amenties such as… kitchenettes with microwaves, hot plates, instant hot water, utensils, and refrigerators… outside lanai and balcony areas… private bathrooms with instant hot water… teak ceilings with ceiling fans… breakfast bars with stools and panoramic views… tile floors, closets, lanais, and can sleep up to 4.
- Villa #1 (Villa “Pacifica”): (Southwest corner) Villa Pacifica is spacious, breezy and has Pacific Ocean and tropical garden views! It’s our best unit for groups or families. This spacious and breezy, fully equipped villa can sleep up to 6 and offers a big kitchen complete with breakfast bar, stove with oven, full sized refrigerator/freezer, secure pantry/vault with locking steel door, high beautifully varnished teak ceilings, paddle fan, cedar closet, tile floors, big bathroom and a large, private ocean view deck with comfy hammocks and space for surfboards *(This villa can be connected to Villa #2 to make a larger unit which can accommodate families and friends.)
- Villa #2 (Villa “Sunset”): (Northwest corner) Villa Sunset (the spanish word for sunset is “atardecer.”), looks out upon the northwest mountains and skies, which at sunset become an amazing kaleidoscope of colors ! Villa Sunset also offers a mini kitchen, varnished teak ceilings with paddle fan, cedar closet and a lanai with chairs and hammocks. *(This villa can connect to villa #1, and accommodates up to 4 guests.)
- Villa #3 (Villa “Polaris”): (North/Central) Villa Polaris is named after the North Star which rises just outside every crystal clear evening. This spacious villa has beautiful mountain views, a lanai with seats and hammocks, large windows, varnished teak ceilings, paddle fan, tile floors, a mini kitchen, a cedar closet and a big bathroom. *(Villa Polaris is also handicap accessible!)
- Villa #4 (Villa “Sunrise”): (Northeast corner) Villa Sunrise has views to the North and East, where the sun and stars first rise above the mountains. This villa has a lanai with hammock and offers a mini kitchen, varnished teak ceilings, paddle fan, cedar closet, tile floors *(This villa can connect to villa #5.)
- Villa #5 (Villa “Tropical”) (Southeast corner) Villa Tropical is a very comfortable villa with 2 queen beds, high, varnished teak ceilings, mini kitchen, big bathroom, and a spacious lanai with table and chairs overlooking the tropical gardens. It is connected to Villa #5 and is adjacent (but not connected) to Villa #6.
- Villa #6 (Villa “Luna Miel”) (South/Central) Villa Luna Miel means “honey moon” in Spanish! Our most popular and cozy villa, Luna Miel is secluded behind Buena Vista and surrounded by the tropical gardens. Immersed in nature, monkeys colorful birds and a host of other tropical wildlife surround you and are visible from the 2nd story private lanai. Bright, airy and very private with amazing views on 3 sides. Other features include wireless internet, lofted teak ceilings with paddle fan, mini kitchen, custom bathroom… and is a great “honeymoon suite“!
*Units 1 and 2, and units 4 and 5 interconnect with large, insulated privacy doors for families and friends that wish to be together!
Casa Buena Vista
Casa Buena Vista is located on the 2nd level and has 360 degree mountain top views of Nosara’s beaches, surf, mountains and jungles. The casa features….
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Wall to wall windows with amazing views and breezes…
- Sleep 8 (or more with optional portable beds)
- 2 air conditioned bedrooms with large private bathrooms and instant hot water
- Big walk in closet
- Large, eat in kitchen including a side by side refrigerator with in door filtered ice and water, microwave, stove/oven, blender, all appliances and accessories.
- The entire south side of the casa is a big covered lanai deck with ceiling fans, tables, dipping pool and amazing views of the ocean, jungles and surf
Buena Vista Villas and Casa can accommodate large groups of up to approximately 34 persons. The entire facility offers a total of 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 full kitchens, 5 mini kitchens, lounging pool, and large parking area. We offer low rates, discounts, and specials… and can arrange all your activities, tours and rental car needs!
Villa Rates: (Prices are double occupancy and include utilities and WIFI internet)
Low season – (September – October)
Villa # 1: $69/day, $419/week, $699/month
Villas # 2, 3 and 4: $49/day, $299/week, $599/month
Villas # 5 and 6: $59/day, $349/week, $649/month
Green season: (May – August)
Villa # 1: $79/day, $439/week, $749/month
Villas # 2, 3, and 4: $59/day, $349/week, $649/month
Villas # 5 and 6: $69/day, $419/week, $699/month
High season: (November – April)
Villa #1: $89/day, $539/week, $899/month
Villas # 2, 3, and 4: $69/day, $419/week, $749/month
Villas # 5 and 6: $79/day, $479/week, $799/month
Contact us for pricing and availability
Long term lease (minimum 3 months):
Villa #1: Nov – April $749/month………………………. May – Oct $699/month
Villas # 2, 3 and 4: Nov – April $649/month ……….. May – Oct $599/month
Villas # 5 and 6: Nov – April $699/month…………… May – Oct $649/month
Low season: (September – October) $1199/week, $2399/month
Green season: (May – August) $1399/week, $2799/month
High season: (November – April) $1599/week, $2999/month
Holidays: (Christmas,Easter) $1799/week, $3499/month
* The CASA rates are for up to 8 guests. Additional guests are $10 pp/day. A refundable $500 security deposit is required.
* Please see our websites (www.buenavistanosara.com and www.buenvistasurf.com) for further details…
*Coming soon: breezy rancho and 2nd swimming pool